Spring is almost here and it’s time to move out of the house and enjoy the lovely weather. If you are yet to decide a theme for your child’s upcoming birthday, why not consider hosting a garden girl birthday party for her! Kids would love to be outdoors and try their hands at gardening. Pulling up a fabulous party would be much easier with our wide collection of garden girl birthday supplies. Although the outside atmosphere will be fabulous, you have to work a bit in order to jazz it up for the celebrations. Here are some garden girl decoration ideas that will help you to add charm to your venue along with creating a perfect atmosphere for the little gardeners.
- Create a perfect entrance to your garden party. Welcome your guests and direct them towards your party area by decorating the entire driveway and pathway. Use large-sized cutouts of butterflies, dragonflies, fairies etc. throughout the pathway to get them into the party mood.
- Place some gardening tools such as spade, shovel, watering can, etc. at one corner of the entrance in order to give it an authentic look.
- Depending on your budget, you may use garden statuary such as fairies or gnomes right at the entrance along with a welcome sign to greet your guests.
- Fresh flowers are sure to give a refreshing look to your party venue. Buy or make a flower wreath and hang it on your front gate, use flowered pots as centerpieces, and use flower petals as confetti.
- Get creative and use fresh decorative pots to hold your snacks, jellies, and other dry items. These food-filled pots are sure you make your table the center of attraction. To complete the look of the table, use our garden girl birthday supplies such as cups, plates, napkins, table cover, and much more.
- Make some tissue pompoms or paper lanterns at home and hang them from the tea branches.
These extraordinary garden girl decoration ideas are sure to be admired by your guests. Apart from them, use the basic birthday party supplies such as balloons, crepe paper, banners, etc. to adorn your party venue. For more innovative ideas, please visit MyBirthdaySupplies.