To get your guests into the Hawaiian mood, serve chilled fruity beverages at your child’s luau birthday party. Tropical drinks are sure to take them in a laid back atmosphere. To further increase the excitement, garnish the drinks with fruit slices and decorate them by using the cocktail umbrellas. Although there are lots of Hawaiian drinks, not all are appropriate for your child’s birthday. Here are some authentic tropical beverages that you may try for your child’s birthday.
- 4 mangoes
- ½ pineapple or 2 cup canned pineapple slices
- 2 cup raspberries
- ½ cup cherries
Directions to make
- Peel and cut mangoes and pineapple into pieces.
- Process them in a juicer until they are completely smooth.
- Add sugar, if required.
- If the smoothie is too thick, you may add some chilled water to it.
- Pour this drink into festive glasses and decorate with fresh fruit slices and cocktail umbrellas.
Hawaiian volcano drink
- 2 liter Hawaiian fruit punch
- 2/3 cups guava juice
- 1 liter ginger ale or lime soda
- 1 liter rainbow sherbet
Directions to make
- Mix the fruit punch and guava juice
- Slowly add the sherbet to the above mixture.
- Keep this mixture ready and whenever you want to serve it, simply pour the ginger-ale or lime soda on top of the sherbet. This will create a lot of effervescence and will make your drink look like a volcano.
Serve them in our bright and colorful Luau party supplies to increase the excitement among your guests.
Blue coconut cream shakes
- 500 ml vanilla ice cream
- 2 coconuts
- 500 ml of blue Kool-aid
Directions for making
- Mix vanilla ice cream with shredded coconut and blend together to form coconut ice cream.
- Freeze this mixture until you are ready to serve the coconut-based beverage.
- Take out the coconut ice cream mixture and blend it together with blue Kool-aid. Add more kool-aid if the mixture is too thick.
- Pour it in margarita glasses or our colorful Luau party supplies and garnish with shredded coconut.
- Canned or fresh pineapple chunks(500 gm)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 rd cup lime juice
- 2 cup ginger ale
- 3 cups ice cubes
- Blend pineapple chunks, coconut milk, and lime juice together.
- Add ginger ale and ice cubes to this mixture and blend till the ice cubes are completely minced.
- Pour this drink in hurricane glasses and garnish with pineapple wedge or a slice of a lime.
These tropical flavored beverages are sure to let your guests recall the warm breezes of the tropical islands. For more interesting luau party ideas, visit MyBirthdaySupplies.