- 1 box cake mix
- Baking Sheets
- Wax paper
- 16-OZ can of ready- made frosting
- Yellow & Red candy coating
- Sunflower seeds in yellow (chocolate coated)
- Brown rainbow chip sprinkles & Pink confetti sprinkles
- Black & red edible ink pen
- Black nonpareils
- Paper lollipop sticks
- Styrofoam block
- In a large bowl, crumble half of a 13x 9 inch cake
- With a large spoon mix ¾ of the can of frosting until well combined.
- Roll prepared mixture into round and smooth cake balls.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and place the cake balls on the prepared sheet.
- When firm, shape half of cake balls to resemble Winnie’s head. Try shaping in a way, that nose protrudes in the front.
- To get the perfection, you can keep a picture of Winnie nearby.
- Keep the prepared cake pops into the refrigerator to maintain firmness.
- Melt yellow candy coating in the microwave for 30 seconds and stir in between. Repeat until well melted and smooth.
- Dip the tip of a lollipop stick into the melted coating and pierce into the bottom of Winnie’s head.
- Take two sunflower seed ears and dip the pointed side into the melted candy coating. After that, attach the ears to the top/back of the cake pop and this will make coating set like a glue.
- Place in a Styrofoam block to hold the pops after dipping and let it dry.
- After 5-6 minutes, dip the entire cake pop into the bowl of melted candy coating and make sure the entire cake ball is covered.
- Before coating sets, fix one brown rainbow chip sprinkle in place for the nose and again place in Styrofoam block to dry.
- When firm, with the help of toothpick mark position for the eyes and fix one black nonpareils sprinkle for each eye.
- Use edible ink pen to draw eyebrows and admirable cute smile. Then, with red edible ink pen finish the bottom of the mouth.
- Cut a pink confetti sprinkle in half for tongue, just like eyes, use a toothpick to mark a small amount of coating in position and attach the tongue.
- Your cutest Vinnie the pooh cake pops are ready; you can decorate your child’s birthday cake with this.
For Winnie the Pooh birthday supplies visit MyBirthdaySupplies.