On the eve of Christmas serve these delicate & delicious raspberry treasures. These will surely be a huge hit when served with hot cup of coffee. These fruit filled cookies look elegant and surely become a favorite of your kids.
- 1 Egg
- ½ Cup butter (softened)
- 1 Cup Flour
- ½ Cup Raspberry Filling
- 1 Teaspoon water
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Package cream cheese (preferably softened)
- Take a large mixing bowl, beat cream butter & cream cheese then add vanilla and beat until smooth and fluffy. Combine flour & salt, add it to creamed mixture.
- Divide dough in half and wrap each portion in plastic wrap. Place it in refrigerator for minimum one hour until it becomes easy to handle.
- Now roll out dough to 1/8 in. thickness. Using a round 3-in. cookie cutter cut it nicely. Add a scoop of raspberry filling in the center of each. Now bring three edges together over filling, let them slightly overlap then gently pinch edges.
- Now in a small bowl, beat together eggs & water. And brush over dough.
- Place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Then bake it at 375 degree for 10-12 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Let it cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks.
- Now your delicious raspberry cookies are ready to delight taste buds of your friends & folks.
We have used raspberry as a filling, you can use any other fruit filling for same.