Pizzas are a hit with the kids & adults alike! One thing about pizza is you can never have enough of them and this goes without say that they taste delicious. So, mommies, no more ordering pizza from outside when you can make one at home anytime.
Here is a quick & easy recipe for flatbread pesto pizza that will keep kids longing for more.
- Flatbread Rustic Thin Pizza Crust
- Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Place your flatbread onto an ungreased cooking sheet.
- Meanwhile preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread pesto over the flat bread.
- On top of the pesto, add a layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Slice & dice tomatoes on top of the cheese.
- Bake it for 6-7 minutes until cheese melts.
- Enjoy your home baked pizza.
So, next time when your kids crave for pizza, serve them this flatbread pizza and have a home party.