Are you planning a trip with your baby? Having a baby in the car is a fun but sometimes a situation occurs where your baby can be annoying, little cranky, bored and uncomfortable, these are the times where you need to make a trip fun. Given below are few toys which you need to carry along while traveling by air/ road with your baby. Take a sneak peek:
- The very first thing to keep in mind is – carry the toys which your baby adores a lot especially those which baby sleeps with.
- Grab some new stuffed toys just to make them happy,
- Always carry a comfort toy. Hard toys can hurt them.
- If you are traveling by car, prefer carrying lots of toys, or else you can attach to baby’s seat. This will make the busy.
- Rattles for your cutie.
- Carry a few musical books/board books/voice books that your toddler can read along the voice easily.
- Travel puzzles are ideal for babies of all ages. Colorful puzzles are always attractive. Prefer the easy otherwise your baby will be annoyed if it is complicated.
- Prefer carrying a fun coloring book for your baby or sticker activity books.
- If you are traveling by road then you can take along a battery operated toy that has features like voice alphabets, rhymes, sound and all. If you are traveling by air then this is not recommended because you need to shut down the battery before boarding.
So, ready to have fun with your baby? Pack these toys and #HappyTraveling!
Thanks for reading!