If you are constantly drinking coffee and walking and thinking, we understand. Somehow stress is good for you; you tend to do your work immediately, but still it doesn’t feel good enough. Even if you leave all the stress at the workplace, still there is something which keeps troubling you. It would be great if we get some relief from this attack. There are numerous strategies, and the important part includes proper and healthy diet. Read on to know more about these foods.
- Salmon: You won’t believe that salmon is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which help in fighting inflammation, which develops due to elevated cortisol (a hormone) thus, affecting your stress level.
- Lemons: Lemon juice and lemons are rich in vitamin C and is a strong antioxidant, thus, playing a keen role in regulating your body’s cortisol production. So, welcome lemon in your stress management diet.
Spinach: Being rich in vitamin E, spinach is an antioxidant that improves brain function and helps in calming any stress.
- Turkey, Chicken, and Beef: Eating rich foods in protein is the best way to keep the blood sugar level up, which will keep your stress level stable.
- Chocolate and Kale: Chocolate and kale are rich in magnesium, which boosts cellular energy to fight fatigue. For calcium metabolism and vascular health, we need magnesium. Most importantly, do you need any reason to eat chocolate? Everyone loves sweet tooth.
- Sweet Potatoes, Fruit and Potatoes: Healthy food with carbs is important for your body. When you are stressed your brain needs fuel to run so, these foods help fighting stress.
- Pistachios: These are good sources of healthy munching. Eating a handful of almonds, pistachios and walnuts every day lower down cholesterol, diabetes, and ease the inflammation in your heart, thus protecting you from any stress. But make sure you don’t overdo – nuts are high in calories.
Say good bye to the stress with these amazing and delicious foods. Let us know if you have something to share about this.
Thanks for reading!