If your daughter loves to relish cupcakes and wants everything in pink, a Pinkalicious birthday theme party is the best way to celebrate her special day. Whether its invitation, decoration, or the party food, this theme demands a lot of pink that needs to be creatively incorporated into everything. Here is how you can use the store-bought Pinkalicious Party Supplies to transform your home into a pink castle for your daughter’s birthday celebration.
Balloon Arch Entry
A pink and golden balloon arch is an inexpensive but influential way of welcoming the little Pinker belles and Pinkerellas. Place a huge cupcake cutout at the center of the arch to tempt the guests for a lot of exciting fun and mouthwatering treats that are waiting for them inside. Instead of the cupcake cutout, you can also use a signboard with a message ‘welcome to (your daughter’s name) pink castle’ or ‘Come on Pinkerellas; let’s have some pink fun!’
Pink Tulle Drapes
Beautify all the doors and windows with pink tulle. Such a decoration will add an elegant look to your Pinkalicious birthday theme party. Instead of simply draping the tulle fabric, you can try innovative curtain draping styles.
Pink Cupcake Decorations
Hang a lot of pink cupcake cutouts from the ceiling. You can buy these Pinkalicious party supplies or make them at home. Ask your daughter to help you with this, if she is old enough to use a scissor safely.
A Pinkalicious party demands a special cupcake table. Use a hot pink colored table cover to protect your table from any potential damage and place a large cupcake stand on it. Do not mix this with the main party table; instead, arrange a separate cupcake station so that it gets undivided attention.
A cupcake pinata is unavoidable for your daughter’s pink party. Fill it with lots of delicious treats and hang it at a place where it gets everyone’s attention.
Venue Decoration using Pinkalicious Party Supplies
Hang pink pom-poms from the ceiling along with the cupcake cutouts.
Blow out a lot of pink, white, and golden balloon with helium and let them float in the air.
Use Pinkalicious theme tableware to give a coordinated look to your party table.
Tie a bunch of Mylar balloons the cupcake stand. Later, you can give them away as party favors.
If your daughter loves fresh flowers, you can use some pink rose bouquets as centerpieces.
To give a vibrant look to your party, use multiple shades of pink.
Kids are always full of energy and when they are with their friends, their excitement increases several times. While planning a Pinkalicious birthday party for your lovely daughter, make sure you plan a complete entertainment for the kids to keep them occupied. Here are some ideas that can bring a lot of fun and entertainment in your party and make it a rocking and memorable one.
These Pinkalicious Party Supplies will add a festive touch to the birthday parties, especially those of kids. Buy the cupcake shaped piñata available with MyBirthdaySupplies and fill it with irresistible treats such as theme candies, crayons, ball pen, bracelets, gem rings, etc. This will be a perfect addition to your child’s birthday party and will give hours of fun to the kids. Being a pull-string piñata, this game can be played even by preschoolers.
This game is suitable for girls above 5 years of age. Let the little cupcake loves transform their cupcakes into unique and attractive desserts by having a cupcake decoration activity for your child’s Pinkalicious Birthday Party. Give them all the required supplies such as icing, fondant, colorful frosting, candy corns, grated coconut, fresh fruits and nuts, etc. and let the kids have fun time messing up with them. This creative and fun-filled activity will be loved by the girls.
Pin the cherry on the cupcake
This classic variation of ‘pin the tail on the donkey’ will be a hilarious game for players and spectators alike. Paste a cupcake poster on a wall and give cherry shaped cutout to the players that they have to stick on the cupcake approximately at the place where the cherry ought to be. Use tape instead of pins for safety of the players.
Tiara making activity
Allow kids to decorate their own tiaras and express their creativity. Our tiara making kit will be a great activity for your Pinkalicious party, as your little guests will be able to customize and design their own tiara. This activity is suitable for kids aged 6 and up.
Always choose age specific games so that everyone at your party can have a good time.
Pinkalicious is a story of a young girl who loves to relish the pink cupcakes baked by her mother. This young girl resembles millions of other girls across the globe, who are crazy about cupcakes and this is the reason behind the popularity of the book Pinkalicious. If your daughter loves pink, a Pinkalicious birthday theme party is the best way to celebrate her special day. MyBirthdaySupplies shares some interesting ideas for hosting a Pink party!
- This theme demands a lot of pink and therefore, try to incorporate this color as much as possible. Transform your house into a pink castle to give a royal treatment to all the cupcake lovers attending your party.
- Using just one shade of pink will give a monotonous monotone look to your party. For creating a vibrant atmosphere, try a combination of multiple shades of pink such as light pink, baby pink, deep pink, and lavender. Choose contrasting shades to make your party visually appealing.
- Plan your party well and order all your Pinkalicious Party Supplies in advance so that you don’t have to face last minute mess-ups. The Pinkalicious theme tableware, invitations, printed latex balloons, Mylar balloons, etc. are some of the must-haves for your party.
- Kids are unpredictable and to protect your expensive table from any damage during your Pinkalicious birthday theme party, use our pinkalicious plastic table cover that will perfectly coordinate with the rest of the supplies.
- To keep the kids busy, plan a lot of activities such as decorating the cupcakes. If the girls are above 10 years, you can also teach them how to bake cupcakes as a part of your party activity.
- Pin the cherry on the cupcake, a variation of pin the tail on the donkey can be a great party game for the little ones. Our huge cupcake shaped piñata is indispensable for any Pinkalicious party. You can use it a centerpiece and later, as a party game.
- Wrap pink tulle around the bottom of each chair and tie pink balloons to them. Use our Pinkalicious Party Supplies creatively to decorate the party area.
- The Pinkalicious book is very popular among kids and therefore, can be given away as a party favor. If most of your guests have this book, consider giving Purplicious or Silverlicious. Slip them inside our Pinkalicious theme party bags and place these books on the table in a way that they look like decorative pieces. Later, give these bags away as party favors.
For more kids birthday party ideas, visit MyBirthdaySupplies.