After your guests have enjoyed the dinner and the desserts, it’s time to thank them for making your party special. Give away favors that will serve as a keepsake and remind them about the wonderful moments they had at your party. While the store-bought party Thanksgiving party supplies such as favors are great options, you can always use your creations for thanking your guests. Here are some Thanksgiving party ideas for choosing favors that your guests will certainly appreciate.
Nothing can be better than giving away themed bookmarks as your fall party favor. If you are having a time-crunch, you can buy the pre-packaged ones available with many stores that sell Thanksgiving party supplies. For people, who are on shoestring budget, homemade bookmarks will be the perfect way to appreciate your guests for their presence. Cut out leaf shapes from turkey feathers, craft papers, or even metallic sheets and decorate them using glitter glue. Add a ribbon to make them your bookmarks.
Why not encourage your guests to grow some seasonal vegetable in their own garden? Visit your local grocery store or farmer’s market and buy an assortment of various seasonal vegetable seeds such as pumpkin seeds, corns, etc. Pack them in individual zip lock pouches and give them away in burlap sacks or natural cotton bags.
Harvest vegetables and fruits
Instead of the seeds, you can give away various seasonal fruits and vegetables such as pumpkins, squash, gourds, etc. Fill them in burlap bags and decorate the bags to give them a trendy look. Your guests would admire you for this healthy Thanksgiving party idea.
Soaps and scented candles
Spread the aroma of Thanksgiving by giving away these scented products. Candles and soaps of various shapes and sizes are available with all party supplies stores and are great party favors that will certainly fit in your budget.
For more ideas, please visit MyBirthdaySupplies.
For your child’s upcoming Thomas and Friends Birthday Party, convert your house into the Island of Sodor and invite everyone for some real-life Thomas party fun! This cute engine and its friends are popular among kids and therefore, they are sure to jump out of excitement after receiving your invite. Kids love the adventures of Thomas and would love to face the obstacles that will prevent them from having fun at your party. Here is how you can use the Thomas and friends party supplies to come up with a wonderful decoration for some Choo Choo fun.
Train track and railroad sign decorations
Your party would be incomplete without some train tracks. Why not let your guests walk along these tracks to enter the party venue? Cut the tracks out of butcher paper or use black duct tapes to make these tracks from your pathway till the venue entrance. Recreate the railroad crossing signs from the Thomas and friends show and place them at strategic locations along the track.
Railroad barrier decorations
Create a barrier using cardboard and a stick or rod and use it across your main door. Place a sign that says ‘Do Not Cross When Barriers Are Down’ and hang it next to the barrier. When your guests arrive, they will ring the bell and you have to open the barrier for them. Kids will surely love this type of dramatic entrance at your Thomas and Friends Birthday Party.
Buy some extra Thomas and Friends Party Supplies, especially the lunch plates featuring the face of Thomas. Cover a blank wall with butcher paper and paste a few lunch plates on them along with other posters that you can download from Thomas and Friends official site. Ask the kids to write down something about this engine on this wall. Getting an opportunity to write on the wall will certainly excite them.
These inexpensive party supplies are indispensable for any party. Hang some theme Mylar balloons from the guests’ chairs. Blow up some blue, red, white, and yellow latex balloons and let them float in the air. Tie a bunch of balloons to the cupcake stand to convert it into a delicious centerpiece.
For more ideas, you can watch the Thomas and Friends series on YouTube or visit the party idea pages of MyBirthdaySupplies.
Pinkalicious is a story of a young girl who loves to relish the pink cupcakes baked by her mother. This young girl resembles millions of other girls across the globe, who are crazy about cupcakes and this is the reason behind the popularity of the book Pinkalicious. If your daughter loves pink, a Pinkalicious birthday theme party is the best way to celebrate her special day. MyBirthdaySupplies shares some interesting ideas for hosting a Pink party!
- This theme demands a lot of pink and therefore, try to incorporate this color as much as possible. Transform your house into a pink castle to give a royal treatment to all the cupcake lovers attending your party.
- Using just one shade of pink will give a monotonous monotone look to your party. For creating a vibrant atmosphere, try a combination of multiple shades of pink such as light pink, baby pink, deep pink, and lavender. Choose contrasting shades to make your party visually appealing.
- Plan your party well and order all your Pinkalicious Party Supplies in advance so that you don’t have to face last minute mess-ups. The Pinkalicious theme tableware, invitations, printed latex balloons, Mylar balloons, etc. are some of the must-haves for your party.
- Kids are unpredictable and to protect your expensive table from any damage during your Pinkalicious birthday theme party, use our pinkalicious plastic table cover that will perfectly coordinate with the rest of the supplies.
- To keep the kids busy, plan a lot of activities such as decorating the cupcakes. If the girls are above 10 years, you can also teach them how to bake cupcakes as a part of your party activity.
- Pin the cherry on the cupcake, a variation of pin the tail on the donkey can be a great party game for the little ones. Our huge cupcake shaped piñata is indispensable for any Pinkalicious party. You can use it a centerpiece and later, as a party game.
- Wrap pink tulle around the bottom of each chair and tie pink balloons to them. Use our Pinkalicious Party Supplies creatively to decorate the party area.
- The Pinkalicious book is very popular among kids and therefore, can be given away as a party favor. If most of your guests have this book, consider giving Purplicious or Silverlicious. Slip them inside our Pinkalicious theme party bags and place these books on the table in a way that they look like decorative pieces. Later, give these bags away as party favors.
For more kids birthday party ideas, visit MyBirthdaySupplies.