If your teen or tween daughter is crazy about Justin Bieber, a Justin Bieber birthday party is sure to make her feel special on her birthday. Pulling off this party would be much easier with the help of complementing Justin Bieber Party Supplies. For some exciting moments, organize fun games and activities that will get the girls roll with laughter. Here are some ideas that you may consider.
Justin Bieber pinata
Pinata are great birthday party games that are enjoyed by both kids and adults alike; so why not have a pinata featuring this singing icon! The ladies at your party might not want to hit at the love of their life, so make sure you fill this pinata with things that are simply irresistible such as purple earrings, theme straws, etc. This pinata can quickly double up as a party decoration as well.
Plant a kiss on Justin poster
Who wouldn’t love kissing this cutest singing icon! Hang a Justin Bieber poster on the wall, ask your guests to put on bright red lipstick, and plant a kiss on his lips. Instead of real lipstick, you can have them paste the lip-shaped stickers. Award the winner who has planted the kiss at its exact place or approximately closest to it. Girls are sure to go crazy for this game.
Identify the lyrics
Play some popular songs of Justin Bieber for a few seconds and let the ladies guess which song is it. Ask them to sing the rest of the lyrics. You can either have this as a team activity or let them play at an individual level. To create more excitement, mix two or three songs together and ask them to guess the songs.
Justin’s signature dance moves
Divide your tween guests into teams, give each team a song of Justin, and ask them to choreograph a dance using Justin’s signature dance moves. Let everyone vote to select the best performer and award the winner.
These wonderful party activities will surely entertain your guests and give them loads of fun and happiness. For more birthday party ideas, visit MyBirthdaySupplies.
To get your guests into the Hawaiian mood, serve chilled fruity beverages at your child’s luau birthday party. Tropical drinks are sure to take them in a laid back atmosphere. To further increase the excitement, garnish the drinks with fruit slices and decorate them by using the cocktail umbrellas. Although there are lots of Hawaiian drinks, not all are appropriate for your child’s birthday. Here are some authentic tropical beverages that you may try for your child’s birthday.
- 4 mangoes
- ½ pineapple or 2 cup canned pineapple slices
- 2 cup raspberries
- ½ cup cherries
Directions to make
- Peel and cut mangoes and pineapple into pieces.
- Process them in a juicer until they are completely smooth.
- Add sugar, if required.
- If the smoothie is too thick, you may add some chilled water to it.
- Pour this drink into festive glasses and decorate with fresh fruit slices and cocktail umbrellas.
Hawaiian volcano drink
- 2 liter Hawaiian fruit punch
- 2/3 cups guava juice
- 1 liter ginger ale or lime soda
- 1 liter rainbow sherbet
Directions to make
- Mix the fruit punch and guava juice
- Slowly add the sherbet to the above mixture.
- Keep this mixture ready and whenever you want to serve it, simply pour the ginger-ale or lime soda on top of the sherbet. This will create a lot of effervescence and will make your drink look like a volcano.
Serve them in our bright and colorful Luau party supplies to increase the excitement among your guests.
Blue coconut cream shakes
- 500 ml vanilla ice cream
- 2 coconuts
- 500 ml of blue Kool-aid
Directions for making
- Mix vanilla ice cream with shredded coconut and blend together to form coconut ice cream.
- Freeze this mixture until you are ready to serve the coconut-based beverage.
- Take out the coconut ice cream mixture and blend it together with blue Kool-aid. Add more kool-aid if the mixture is too thick.
- Pour it in margarita glasses or our colorful Luau party supplies and garnish with shredded coconut.
- Canned or fresh pineapple chunks(500 gm)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 rd cup lime juice
- 2 cup ginger ale
- 3 cups ice cubes
- Blend pineapple chunks, coconut milk, and lime juice together.
- Add ginger ale and ice cubes to this mixture and blend till the ice cubes are completely minced.
- Pour this drink in hurricane glasses and garnish with pineapple wedge or a slice of a lime.
These tropical flavored beverages are sure to let your guests recall the warm breezes of the tropical islands. For more interesting luau party ideas, visit MyBirthdaySupplies.